swtalkline, Home Seller in Chicago, IL

How much does a lot size of 2,825 sq ft cost today?

Asked by swtalkline, Chicago, IL Thu Jan 10, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Illinois/Chicago/sold/1000833135…

Answers

12
Good question which brings me to ask how much is a 4 door car?
depends if oil is in the land or it is a reserve for the fancy beeked humming bird
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 10, 2013
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you my list of lots in that area
That is an undersized lot for the area. There are many empty lots in the area. Are you looking to build or sell? Feel free to contact me for your real estate needs.

Ivan Sagel
312.515.7823
Ivan@atproperties.com
You should really retain the services of a licensed realtor. I can refer you to a few great ones that I know. Let me know if I can help you out.

Sean Cochran
Quality Mortgage Lending
630-470-6830 office
630-330-2229 cell
http://www.qualitymortgage4you.com

It really does depend on location, location, location...and zoning. Another factor is does it have the utilites and water already brought to the land.

Hope this helps and good luck!
Dear Lot looker,

I feel Phil gave you the right answer.

The more information you can provide the better your question can be answered.

Manuel Brown, Broker
iMove Chicago
As you can see, we all want more information about your needs and plans to give you an accurate number.
Since you are talking about a total square footage that is less than what is standard Chicago city lot, there are other considerations related to the set backs from lot lines the street and the back of the lot.

If you want to share more information with me (or anyone else here) feel free and you should be able to get a true answer to the question.
Standard lot size if 3125sf so this is a bit smaller yet it all depends on the zoning and past comparables. The most expensive vacant lot sold for 35K in that area, but it is not apples to apples
There is a lot of criteria that is important to find out for a lot including location, size of lot, how it is zoned, what surrounds it and more.
It depends on where it is located, but also the location of the lot, and also if the lot is usable. Many factors needed here.
It would depend on zoning, address, amount of frontage,demension of lot.