manolo427, Home Buyer in Fort Myers, FL

How much are the HOA fees?

Asked by manolo427, Fort Myers, FL Sun Nov 25, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3096798522-2051-Renaissance-B…

Answers

5
Hi Manolo

Just a heads up this unti has mold problems, so if you are thinking of living or even purchasing this unit as a investment that is one issue that you will have to clear up. Also this unit HOA fees are 380.00 per month. This unit just came on the market so there will be offers coming in as this is a good area within the miramar community. I work and live in this area so I know of the area condos and apartments that were condo conversion during the boom. In this particular development there is just this unit avaliable. You have other area condo such as Aventine, The marquis, St. Andrews etc that will make good investments. I look forward to hearing from you as I can send you some great units avaliable in the area.

Tamika Moses
Keller Williams Realty Partners SW
954-404-4646
tmrealtor@yahoo.com
flapropertiesbytmoses.kwrealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 25, 2012

The condo fees are $380 per month. This is a bank owned unit, and is listed as having mold present.

If you would like additional information, or would like to receive other available properties in the area, please let me know. I would be glad to email current, available properties that meet your criteria.

Stefanie Cohen PA, ABR, SFR
Prudential Florida Realty
Scohen77@aol.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 25, 2012
Dear Monolo. This is a great two bedroom two bath built in 2002. The maintenance is only $295 per month. There is a pool and gym on premises. Unit is in impeccable condition. Please phone me to set up a viewing. I can best be reached at 954-793-2700
Patricia Romano
Broker Associate
City Realty Group International
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 25, 2012
I recommend St. Andrews too you. Someone r On my way! Ded Aventine but the issue with this community is that the developer never sold many of the units and as an investors you will compete with developer units they are renting. To to my website at http://www.SoFlaBeachHomes.com and search for properties in the area. Or call me at 954-559-6411. Paul HellerPrudential Florida Realty
The monthly HOA (condo) fee for this unit in Renaissance in Pembroke Pines is $380.

Please note that this particular unit has mold present.

If you are still interested or would like me to find you something similar in Renaissance or in the Pembroke Pines area, please let me know. I'd be happy to help.

Angela
Villa G Realty, Inc.
Tel: 954-816-7996
Web Reference: http://www.villagrealty.com