Michele, Home Owner in Fort Lee, NJ

How much are 2 bedroom coops in Linwood Park, Fort Lee NJ selling for now?

Asked by Michele, Fort Lee, NJ Tue Jan 17, 2012

Answers

5
OH BROTHER!...U R ON TRULIA.COM & U HAVEN'T RESEARCHED IT URSELF?...THERE ARE A NUMBER OF TWO BEDROOMS FOR SALE AT LINWOOD PARK, FORT LEE, NJ,....JUST LOOK IT UP ON TRULIA!...EVERYTHING IS NEGOTIABLE.
Michele,
There are two 2 Bedroom apartments on the market at Linwood Park. They are priced at $139,000 and $159,000. Most sellers will negotiate with qualified buyers. There are other opportunities in the price range. Please contact me if you are looking for an apartment. If you are a seller, I would like to hear from you too. If you just want to chat about real estate, I invite you to call me.
Adrienne
201-390-7909 cell
How much would a Studio (J) Unit with renovated kitchen area, bath, and built-in desk/shelf unit in dressing area go for? email me at you're earliest convenience.....annarena1@comcast.net
Flag Tue May 22, 2012
Hi Michele

And the 2 bedroom that is listed for $130 just got an offer.
One just sold for as much as $159
Are you thinking of selling?
Let me know.... I can help http://www.PaulaClarkRealtor.com
Hi Michele,
There are two-2 bedroom units listed at the moment. One @ $130K & the other @ $159K.
Two have sold in the last 4 months. One @ $138K & the other @ $139K.
All the best!
Web Reference: http://JerseyCondoScene.com
Hi Michelle,

Thank you for your Trulia question. It seems like your question is directed from a seller's point of view.There are a variety of factors when determining the selling price for your Fort Lee Co-op. Real estate in this market is quite challenging and it is best advised that you have a real estate professional visit your co-op and discuss the best price based on the condition, location and your personal goals. My office is conveniently located in Fort Lee, NJ or you could contact me at my office (201) 585-8080 ext. 211.

I hope that this response helps you a bit and please visit my company's website to see co-op's that are currently on the market. I'll be happy to speak with you about this in more detail when you are ready.

Allegra T. House, Real Estate Agent
Prominent Properties Sotheby's International Realty
1608 Lemoine Avenue
Fort Lee, NJ 07024