Market Conditions in Racine>Question Details

Richard, Both Buyer and Seller in Wisconsin

How many homes sold in SE Wisconsin last month and where do I go to find that information?

Asked by Richard, Wisconsin Thu Nov 13, 2008

I am looking for a source of information that can tell me home sales (actual home sales) broken down by week and by month over the 12, 18, 24 months...whatever might be available. Any suggestions? Thanks

Answers

2
You might also ask your Realtor. My local Realtor MLS (Multiple Listing Service) has statistics that agents can pull which gives a ton of sold (and currently on the market) information that will be helpful to you. Ask if your Realtors MLS has the same info available
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 29, 2008
Hi Richard: I would suggest that you go to the Wisconsin Real Estate Associations website and review their resource page - Here is the direct link. This will give you contact information for the various offices that can help with your inquiry. Glad to help.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 16, 2008