Denise Flast…, Real Estate Pro in Boca Raton, FL

How many 2 bed townhouses sold in Boca east of I-95 in the last 6 months in the $250,000 to $350,000 range?

Asked by Denise Flaster, Boca Raton, FL Sun Jun 21, 2009

Answers

2
Jodi Rabinowitz, Realtor, CDPE’s answer
Denise -

Please do not be offended, but as an agent in Boca Raton you should be able to find out this information on your own by accessing your local MLS or getting on to the Property Appraiser's web site.

If you do not know how to do this, then you need to sit with your Broker who should be able to assist in ascertaining this information.

Your fellow agents will gladly assist you with working a deal, but in essence we are your competiton and we are not going to do your work for you. This really is a question that you need to learn how to figure out on your own or once again with the assistance of somebody from your own office/agency.

denice why are you asking????? i have a new listing in st andrews - any buyers? Let me know what happened in L.L. I am sorry about that one!