Market Conditions in Oshkosh>Question Details

Irf, Home Buyer in Oshkosh, WI

How long on an avg. a single family home is sitting in the market, here in Oshkosh, before its sold?

Asked by Irf, Oshkosh, WI Mon Jun 27, 2011

Answers

3
Mary Remillard’s answer
First and for most it will depend on your price range and location that you are looking at. This number can be pulled from our MLS by any agent. If you do not have an agent let me know and I will look it up. Mary Remillard RE/MAX On The Water Direct line is 292-4048
I am going to assume that you are working with a Realtor:
They can tell you what the average is for your area, but,
The houses that sell quickly are priced right, looking good, and marketed well!
Open Houses with lots of signs, Staged for the showings, smell of fresh baked bread, etc.

Set your own goal of 60 days and do whatever is necessary to achieve that; don't aim for the average.

Good luck and may God Bless
It all depends on the price, location and how agressive the realtor is. Homes are selling now and if its priced right it should sell in 90 days, but there is never a guarantee. If you have any other question feel free to contact me and I would be more than happy to assist you. 427-0414 Century 21 First Realty, Appleton
Web Reference: http://www.nan-brennan.com