Jorge Bernal, Other/Just Looking in Kansas City, MO

How long is a house on the market, on average, before selling in Kansas City 64156?

Asked by Jorge Bernal, Kansas City, MO Tue Sep 23, 2008

Answers

5
Don Krueger’s answer
WOW... CANT BELIEVE ALL THAT STUFF....

Lets just say this... all depends on the seller of home due to the price, area and motovation, selling technic of agent with a strong market plan

also its a right time and right place along with the season... but would say anywhere from 60-110 days.. in a nut shell

If you are thinking about listing your home, its best to get a few agent over to your home to talk with you... If you like my honesty and bluntness... give me a call... Don Krueger Century 21
816-277-7055. Thanks again in advance
In Zip Code 64156::
there are currently 55 homes for sale; the average # days those homes have been on the market is 120.
There are 2 homes accepting Back Up offers: those homes averaged 8 days on the market.
There is 1 with a Contingency: on market for 155 days.
There are 8 homes with Contracts Pending: average DOM = 73.
31 homes Sold during the last 260days: average DOM for Sold homes = 53.
Of the SOLD homes, the highest number of days on market (DOM) was 167; the lowest was 1.
The highest Sold price was $405,000: lowest was $102,500.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 28, 2008
Make sure you differentiate between Kansas City, MO city & Kansas City as a metro area which would also include the KS side. There is a big difference between MO and KS sides of the metro.
The average agent or average home could take 117 days to sell according to the statistics. The real questions is "who can beat the averages right now"?

I would be glad to show you 2 very recent sales of mine in this area that are under 60 days and for 99% of list price. You will be glad to know that I outsell the competition 8 to 1 in the kansas city market and be weary of the 45% of agents who dont sell any houses AT ALL....they may be answering questions on here as well. Check out my site to make sure I am legit and lets talk soon.....Thanks for the post!
According to Trendgraphix you are looking at about 117 days. If you would like me to send you the market statistics, email me. sherrioaks@reeceandnichols.com