Market Conditions in Arnold>Question Details

Ben Johnson, Both Buyer and Seller in Maryland

How long are homes on market?

Asked by Ben Johnson, Maryland Tue Jun 26, 2007

Answers

3
Hi Ben,

This question is very specific to the area that you're looking in. Real Estate is a local business. Looking at national numbers is confusing and misleading.

Let us know which area you are looking in and I'm sure one of the experts here will give you specific stats.

Good luck in your search!
In San Jose 3 to 6 months, but great looking homes that are priced right sell within 4 weeks.
Web Reference: http://www.paulaponte.com
This will depend on your market, price and location. Overall the DOM(Days On Market) has increased. If you are the seller, you want to make your house stand out in the market. Your want to be seen first and not compared against. If you're a buyer that bought high, then you have the option of cutting your loses or waiting for the market to pick up. The company I work for is national and international, let me know if you need a good agent in your area.
Herman Chang, Real Estate Pro in Palm Beach Gardens, FL