Market Conditions in Leland>Question Details

Mom, Renter in Oceanside, NY

How is the resale market in Brunswick Forest? There seems to be some foreclosures,

Asked by Mom, Oceanside, NY Sat Mar 23, 2013

I'm concerned about buying a resale in the 300's don't know if it will hold its value is it any different if we built new?

Answers

3
Resales in Brunswick Forest are holding their value and it is a great neighborhood. The new construction will be priced higher but you get the benefit of "new." None of the homes in Brunswick Forest are old so if you purchase resale it is up to date and should not need any repairs. Either way it is a good value for your money. Call me to learn more, I would be glad to talk to you about Brunswick Forest or other areas. 910-448-1448
Currently there is only one foreclosure available in Brunswick Forest and there are 20 resale homes for sale, so this is low in comparison to other neighborhoods.The resale market in Brunswick Forest is doing well, especially 300,000 and under. This is a harder price range to find in Brunswick Forest for new homes. New homes will cost more per square foot so it just depends on what you are looking for, but a resale, will definitely hold its value.

I sell a lot of resales in Brunswick Forest and have lived there for 6 years. I would be happy to talk more about it on the phone if you would like to. 910-431-9395 or you can email me karen@livingbythecoast.com. Regardless, it s a GREAT place to live!!!
Actually, compared to other communities, there are relatively few foreclosures in Brunswick Forest. If you can GET a resale in the $300's, I wouldn't worry a bit about it holding its value. You can certainly build new. But even the mildest upgrades will run the price up real quick. I the resale has 90% of what you'd like to have in a home there, I think I'd go for it.