Otter Banks, Home Owner in Charlotte, NC

How is the oaks at river ridge? Is this a transitioning area ? Are the prices going to go up?

Asked by Otter Banks, Charlotte, NC Mon Jan 20, 2014

Answers

3
Good Morning.....yes this is sort of a transitioning area as far as people needing/wanting more house, although there are a lot of homeoners vs. renters
There is a major road that is being widened and some other critical pass throughs that will make the values go up significantly.....this is a nicer neighborhood not as externally depreciated as some others.............values are ranging from 60-$115,000 (depending on size).....they were once about $175-190,000 at the peak.....now about half.....soon to crawl back up.

Hope this helps....should you need any more information concerning the properties in the entire Tampa Bay area...call me

Thanks so much

Robert Spoo
Living Waters Realty, LLC
727-645-2390
Otter Banks!

Current listings in The Oaks are in line with the averages throughout Pasco County ($78/sqft) No one can ever predict the real estate market absolutely, but a service similar to trulia "predicts 34654 home values will increase 6.5% next year, compared to a 5.4% increase for New Port Richey as a whole." If they are right, the area is transitioning quite nicely.

Peter J. Lee
Future Home Realty
the3pete@att.net
(704) 231-0952- cell
(727) 848-1083- home
(813) 855-4982 ext. 157- office
peterlee.mfr.mlxchange.com
This area is in a transition phase with a lot of construction being done in the surrounding area. There is no way to accurately tell you if values will rise or fall as market conditions are constantly changing. What I can say is that this particular community and some of the surrounding communities have seen a 7-16% year over year increase in values and I would expect that trend to continue, but cannot guarantee and I think it would be irresponsible for anyone to advise you otherwise. If there are any specific homes in that area that you would like more information on, please feel free to call me (727) 415-0922 or email me THETAMPAREALTOR@YAHOO.COM