skcrmj, Home Buyer in Collegeville, PA

How is the market in Skippack?

Asked by skcrmj, Collegeville, PA Mon Apr 8, 2013

We were in town over the weekend and absolutely fell in love! We walked the village before meeting up with some friends.

We are looking at possibily buying a town home (1st time home owners).

Answers

4
The real estate market in Skippack is fantastic. The area is beautiful, there are many communities, both newer and more established, many over 55+ communities, etc. It all depends on your price point and whether you want the ability to be able to walk into historic Skippack Village. There are close townhome communities within walking distance. Please feel free to contact me if you would like further info!
The market is picking up around here for sure! If something comes on the market in good condition and priced well, it does not last long! That is why it is so important to get connected with a buyers agent to keep you informed when new inventory comes on!

I live just up the road from Skippack in Schwenksville. If you are looking to work with a local Realtor, I would love the opportunity to help!

Rebecca Utermohlen
Coldwell Banker Realty Corp
rutermohlen@cbrealtycorp.com
Office: 215-855-5600 ext. 106
The market in Skippack is trending towards a sellers market right now, especially for townhomes. There are only 6 townhomes on the market in Skippack (not including the new construction in Biltmore Estates). There isnt a lot to choose from and the nice homes are going quickly. Skippack is a great little town. Let me know if I can be of any assistance. I specialize in helping first time buyers find their perfect home.

Andrew Himes
267-231-8255
Andrew@AndrewHimes.com
Skippack is an awesome town. Check out my friend's blog about Skippack at http://ILoveSkippack.com for details on the area. In regards to the market, there are a few town home communities within walking distance. Carriage Run is a beautiful development of affordable homes in the low $200's. Within a few minutes drive, there is a newer development with larger homes in the mid to upper $200's called Monroe Court. Also within walking distance is Fort Bevon, an older community of twin homes. And then, there is new construction in Biltmore Estates right in the village with condos, town homes and single homes in a variety of prices. To see all of the homes currently available in Skippack, visit http://michaelsrealestateblog.com/Skippack. Skippack is also located in a USDA approved location so 100% financing is available making the area extremely affordable. Let me know if I can be of any help.

Michael Torres
RE/MAX Reliance
215-275-2009
Michael@MovingInMontco.com