Chtwhite, Home Buyer in 70114

How is the market in Algier's Point?

Asked by Chtwhite, 70114 Wed Aug 22, 2012

We have a 6 year old, 1824 sf, 3 br, 2 bath home in the point. It's new construction - not a remodel. On Alix street close to the Ferry. Nice small yard with front and rear porch. Is it a good time to sell? We paid 272K.

Answers

3
My family lived on Olivier Street, Algiers Point, New Orleans, LA for over 20 years, they loved it.
We had excellant experience with sale of an historic property on Lavergne and based on it, I am of the belief that the Algier's market is healthy. We are also selling a complex of properties at Oppelousas St. which seems to be going fine. Let me know if you want our assistance.
We have one listed right outside the point in the new subdivision. We are getting a lot of showings but the house needs work so just trying to get that one person who wants to do some renovations. Yes good time to sell because the interest rates are so low and lenders are issuing loans again since the crash. If you need help I can run some comparables for you so you can see what your home is worth. Thanks, Traci Kestler Dwell NOLA Realty