Blueyes, Home Seller in King of Prussia, PA

How is the market for 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath townhouses in KoP?

Asked by Blueyes, King of Prussia, PA Thu Jul 26, 2012

I am thinking about selling; are these types of homes in demand or just sitting? This one is in a good area, low crime, close to Valley Forge Park.

Hello, Blueeyes,

I just wanted to follow up. Have you put your townhouse on the market yet?
Thank you for the responses, your assistance on this website is greatly appreciated, however it doesn't really answer the question in this case.
I can see what Deer Creek and Glenn Rose are selling for on this very site and I am not in either of those communities. I am very close to Glenn Rose and people here don't tend to sell unless they are forced to to foreclosure or short sale.
I am currently finishing up some unfinished cosmetic projects and already have an upgraded kitchen (granite, stainless, glass tile back splash etc..) and the property is well kept.
What I'm looking to find out is whether this type of home is what people are looking for in this area. My thought is that this is the perfect size for first home buyers and those who are downsizing and wanted a sanity check.
Also, you mentioned amentities, what amenities are most home buyers looking for in a townhome?
Again, the assistance all of you provide here is greatly appreciated!
Thank You!
Thanks John, the house meets most of those criterion but with an unfinished basement. It could be easily finished with two windows, each of which could be turned into an egress to the outside. However, we find it exceptionally useful for storage! It is in good shape, waterproofed and wide open with built in shelving, cabinets along the walls and clothing rods for drying or storage next to the washer and dryer which were moved from the second floor.
Flag Wed Aug 1, 2012
Oh, right...I forgot about Beidler Knoll and its right up the street from me (I live on Caley)! Okay, that's a bit different. Yes, that development is just as you describe...good for someone downsizing or first time home buying. There are are also investors who like these because they are easy to rent.

Regarding amenities, things like a fireplace, a nice deck or patio, hardwood floors, new or in decent shape carpets, finished basements, updated or at least well maintained bathrooms...try to look at it from a buyers standpoint.

Where are you thinking of moving to?
Flag Tue Jul 31, 2012
Hey Blueeyes...If you're talking Glenn Rose they are selling for around $300,000 (+/-) depending on the style/amenities (end unit, loft, finished basement, etc). If it's in Deer Creek then you're probably looking at anywhere from $350,000 up to $390,000 according to the recent sales activity there and also depending on the style/amenities/etc.

If you would like me to visit your home sometime just drop me an email or give me a call at 610-513-0662 (cell) or my office 610-265-0222 ext 239. I look forward to hearing from you and discussing your real estate needs.
I know the area well and I have seen homes sell in ten days and others that take months. If a property is priced right and marketed well it can move quickly. I would be glad to give you more information and help you decide if now would be the right time for you to list. You can reach my by cell or email anytime!; 610-357-5376.