Claudette Ma…, Real Estate Pro in Bronxville, NY

How is the crime scene around this area?

Asked by Claudette Maceira, Bronxville, NY Fri Feb 22, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Florida/Miami_Beach/sold/1001632…

Answers

6
Irina Karan’s answer
Hello Claudette,

We have different areas in Miami Beach - South Beach (South Point is the most expensive there),
Mid Beach, and North Beach (up and coming area). All these areas have the wealthiest people in the world buying and living here.

Collins Ave. is home to many beautiful condominiums and homes (Altos Del Mar) - and I've never
heard any of my clients complain about crime.

That said, it is a good idea to check on crime on HomeFair.com, Movoto.com, NeighborhoodScout.com, CrimeReports.com, Spotcrime.com sites.

If the crime level is inferior to what you are used to in Bronxville, NY - then let's talk
about buying in more quiet areas.

Driving is crazy in Florida, that's very much true though.

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
305-904-2355
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 27, 2013
Hello Claudette,

Let me describe the lifestyle in south beach where this property is located, people and tourists around the world travel for thousands of miles to visit South Beach and enjoy the warm beautiful weather all year around, shopping and restaurants with the highest quality ever. Hotels are amazing. Beach is wonderful during the day and this city never sleeps ! you can go shopping at midnight and party till dawn.
I live and work there. People fall in love with Miami Beach once they visit here. And they keep on wondering ... why I am not living in such a paradise.

follow this video link to watch this amazing lifestyle:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAstUte7cT8

Do not hesitate to contact me anytime if you are considering buying a property down here I will be more than happy to assist you and show you the city.

Mohamed Elsayed
Realtor Associate
Global Luxury Realty, LLC.
Cell: 786.213.5025
Fax: 877.808.8636
Mohamed@LivinFlorida.com http://www.LivinFlorida.com
Jose, thank you so much. I think I will pass on buying a condo near Collins Ave
last 2 week. 4 police Car around the same building, same corner.
Drug dealer and gun man.

it is not first time since we move to here.
Yikes Jose, that is scary! When was the last time you heard gun shots?
There is no real LIFE STYLE....Sobe is holiday place with crime, gun, fight and more accident.
every week you can see the crime issue on the street...
People driving car without care and turn music loud around the residential area.

suggest you go to SOBE police station to asking about " the number" and status. asking broker in this website..most answer is not answer you. Make up this city only

If have second chance choice somewhere else.
Away from gun violent country.