Tosha Finley, Home Buyer in

How is the Neighborhood i'm not from the area??

Asked by Tosha Finley, Sun Jan 6, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3091695459-2530-N-Tustin-Ave-…

Answers

2
EdithJasser YourRealtor4Life’s answer
Contact Phil, he seems to know a lot of this complex....
As far as How is the neighborhood, a Realtor can guide you to the websites that give you specific information about what it is that you are interested in most, school reports are posted on the internet as well. If you really want to make sure if you like an area, you must drive through it and see for yourself if it fits your needs and your liking. By the way Realtors cannot give comments good, bad or ugly about any area or neighborhood, as it could be perceived as Steering, which is against the law!

And furthermore each and every person has different needs and wishes for where they like to live.
You have to do some research yourself. A Realtor will help you find the right property for you, educate you about the market place, provide you with comparable properties similar to the ones you are interested in, provide you with a good price range to offer and make sure that you get all the information you need about the property itself, before making an offer, and then you will have a neutral Realtor on your side negotiating the best price and best terms on your behalf....

Good Luck to you

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Tosha,

The neighborhood is great. The complex has had an ongoing lawsuit and you are not able to get a bank loan on this complex. If you have cash it could be a good gamble. The complex was built by Warmington Homes and is a great complex with low density and good sqft in each home. This property is on lease land. Usually you own the land, not so here. The owners raised the lease payment from $44 a month to well over $1000. many people who have lived there a long time can not afford this so there has been litigation which makes it impossible to get financing. If you look at what you get for the money it could be a good value even with the high lease payment-your call.
I have a lot of info about this area and complex.
I'm happy to help you.

Phil