Market Conditions in 01095>Question Details

Linda.Fawcett, Real Estate Pro in Wilbraham, MA

How is the Market in Western Mass?

Asked by Linda.Fawcett, Wilbraham, MA Wed Oct 20, 2010

Answers

7
The Spring housing market is in full swing! It's unfortunate that the media is not totally honest with the public as they are saying that house sales are up: however, most Sellers think that prices are too! That really is not the case, home prices are definitely stabilizing at last but prices seem to be inching up very slowly. Then there is the situation with appraisals that are still falling short; the solution is we need more closed sales. It seems that we are definitely headed in the right direction which is definitely great news for all home owners.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 4, 2013
Yes I agree! Love the positive comments. As long as Business owners keep a positive outlook it will boost consumer confidence. Lots of great things are happening in Western Mass. Have a great year.
Good morning LInda, I have felt the stirrings of a spring market and its only January, so am feeling optimistic about our areas real estate health for this coming year. Coming on strong with my marketing strategies and getting back on the horse so to speak with open houses, educational classes and getting in touch with the sphere. Real estate 101. Its going to be a great year! Hope all is well in your world. Ang.
Interest rates creeping up. Lots of great homes on the Market I would jump in now before interest rates go up again.
Good morning!

Great if you are a buyer...not so sunny happy-fun-time if you are a seller. Much like the rest of the state.

I would be happy to discuss your real estate goals in relation to western MA...just drop me a line or give me a shout.

Amy
amymullen@remax.net
Slow ,but properties are still moving.If you would like more info give me a call.