Tomsteiner, Renter in Lakewood, CO

How is the Market Conditions for Belmar Area in Lakewood, Colorado?

Asked by Tomsteiner, Lakewood, CO Tue Apr 17, 2012

I am looking into some condos and townhomes in Belmar Shopping area.

Answers

6
It is still growing and ranks well with the Live, Work, Play crowds. Make sure you have a good agent to represent you if you are considering a new build. I would be happy to pull all the current listings for you, give me a call.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 17, 2012
I have two very nice possibilities for you. I am not sure how to contact you. I could email the MLS listings and then if you are interested, we could make an appointment to see them. My phone is 303-915-2472
It's very competitive due to the fact inventory is down. Would you like me to send you a list of condos/townhomes available there?
Hi Tom, I've been doing open houses for the Belmar KB homes the last few weekends and it's been very busy! I LOVE shopping for houses, so if you need some help, I'm at your service!
Web Reference: http://www.trishkelly.com
Improving. But still a great time for buyers to get a sweet deal before prices go up. I just got approval from a bank on a short sale for a beautiful condo unit in Belmar Lofts for less than list price and a good $70,000 less than what it sold for 4 years ago - the buyer is thrilled. The Belmar area is a great little place to live... my friends and I go skating at the Belmar Shopping center in the winter and enjoy the coffee & tea shops in the area. If you see something well-priced, jump on it because those deals are going pretty quickly.