Market Conditions in Phoenix>Question Details

Zoran, Home Buyer in Phoenix, AZ

How is the Deer Valey area for renting?

Asked by Zoran, Phoenix, AZ Tue Feb 14, 2012

Answers

3
Deer Valley is an area in High Demand for rentals and also home owners which is good for resale. Homes rent faster and for more than many areas of Phoenix. Based on MLS data, in Deer Valley, the average rent rate over the past year is $1430 average with an average of 30 days on market. Compared to the overall numbers of greater Phoenix of $1376 with 38 days on market. I also live in the Deer Valley area and very much like it. Lots of near by amenities and fairly close to the I-17, 101 and 303 freeways to get around quickly. As a real estate agent and property manager I like renting homes in the Deer Valley area as the area tends to attract good quality tenants.
Good rental area due to the close proximity to freeways, shopping and downtown Phoenix.

In regard to your lending question, please contact Brian Hawkins at Guaranteed Mortgage at phone: 602-327-0800.

If I can be of assistance in purchasing property in Deer Valley or anywhere else in Phoenix, please do not hesitate to drop me a note at milly@millycasas.com; or if you prefer you can register at my
website:millysellsaz and you will receive daily list of available homes with pictures. This is the same information available to RE brokers and agents.

Milly Casas
Zoran

Most of Deer Valley does well, minimize the freeway noise and stay close to shopping etc and they rent well.

Tenants often want convenience.
Web Reference: http://www.McVinua.com