Liyania Tate…, Renter in Charlotte, NC

How is Charlotte's job market?

Asked by Liyania Tate-Anthony, Charlotte, NC Mon Mar 25, 2013

My family and I are planning to relocate to Charlotte from Delaware in the next 6 months. Most of my experience is in Customer Service and my husband's experience is in healthcare. How is the job market in Charlotte?

Answers

6
John Siddons - REALTOR®’s answer
Hi Liyania!

The job market here in Charlotte is rapidly improving with the expansion of the city and companies moving here. Customer service and healthcare jobs are among some of the industries that are thriving in the area.

If you'd like help with your move in regards to housing, let me know!

John Siddons
john.siddons@prucarolinas.com
Good evening, Liyania:
We have unemployment reported in the news in the 9 to 10% range. Depending on the areas of customer service and healthcare, you may fare better than average. I would definitely find a job before moving. If you have a full time agent with a Masters degree in Planning with Finance and over two decades of experience, working for you, you will likely do better in negotiations. I'd be pleased to provide that service. If you appreciate this answer, please give it a thumbs up, or if this was the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.
Best advice that I can give, find the jobs first and then move to the Charlotte area, that way you do not
need to get a general information or impression, but you are sure that you do have a job in your pocket and can afford the move. Just my thought.... :-) In your fields you should not have a problem finding a job in any somewhat larger city...
Good Luck to you

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Liyania,

from people I know that have relocated here and working here in Charlotte; healthcare seems to be the one filed in the Charlotte area that never seems to stop growing especially as they are adding clinics and hospitals around the city of Charlotte.

Customer service jobs are also plentiful in Charlotte. Charlotte is such a divese city with many differnet avenues of businesses that job hunters come here for the diversity infinding a job....

Dave diCecco
Realtor/Broker
Coldwell Banker United
Cell:704-519-7895
ddicecco@cbunited.com
http://www.davedicecco.com
Hi Liyania!

Charlotte's job market is incredible! We have so many major companies moving here because of all of the resources, as well as the banking industry. If you would like help with your relocation or have specific questions about housing, feel free to reach out to me and I'll be glad to help!

John Siddons
john.siddons@prucarolinas.com
Healthcare is a good field in my opinion....plenty of jobs for that....customer service jobs are plentiful at the big banks...