Mikop, Home Buyer in Rehoboth Beach, DE

How far will a cash deal get you on $250.000

Asked by Mikop, Rehoboth Beach, DE Sat Aug 31, 2013

Answers

4
Rehoboth Beachteam’s answer
You could consider a property listed for up to $289, 000 and offer cash to purchase. Depending on the individual sellers position they may be eager to take $250, 000 cash, they may not. Being a cash buyer offer a convenience to a seller, especially if you add a quick settlement . Happy to help you. I have lived here all of my life and know the area well. Look forward to assisting you. Carla Scheder
Web Reference: http://www.beachteam.com
Hi Mikop,
You can get a condo in Grande @ Canal Pointe for $250,000. or an ocean-block efficiency for that price. You can get a single family home for that price range in Sandy Brae, about 5 miles north of Rehoboth and within 3 miles of Lewes, De.
May I help you further?
Amy Schrader, Jack Lingo, Inc. REALTOR cell) 302-604-9833
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 31, 2013
Hello , well you can get a four bedroom with three bathroom for as low as that , incase you change your mind, you can just get in touch with me for more information.

Thank you.
HI Mikop, You can build a new house for that in Sussex County area of Delaware and Kent County further north. You can even find a great house on a bit of acreage at that price. Remember this super area surrounding Rehoboth Beach, DE is rural farmland. As a result, the land prices and home prices are more in line with full time living versus resort 2nd home investments. The latter are typically east of Route 1 as you get closer to the ocean while the full-timers are more likely to purchase west of Route 1 and still be 10 minutes to the fun. Let me know if I can send you the full detail of listings you have found on Trulia that you like.
Lesie BYrne