Stella, Home Buyer in Palisade, CO

How far is this home from the Redlands? Is this a safe area?

Asked by Stella, Palisade, CO Mon Feb 4, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3050366215-3113-A-1-8-Rd-Gran…

Answers

4
This home is in the Redlands; not far from the intersection of Redlands Parkway and Broadway.
This home is on Orchard Mesa close to Whitewater. Are you looking for something on the Redlands in this price range that will work for horses? How about Fruita?
Hi Stella, this property is about 8-10 miles from the Redlands, depending on the area of the Redlands you map it to. This is a rural area in Orchard Mesa just off of 31 Road and Highway 50. Jim is correct in that contacting the Sheriff's Department regarding safety concerns would be wise. I can offer to show the property to you so you decide if you like the property and surrounding area. I can be reached directly at 970-985-1525.
This home is in Orchard Mesa. As far as safety I am unaware of any particular concerns, but if you have specific questions perhaps you would want to contact the Sheriff's Deartment.