Market Conditions in 53965>Question Details

Rudolph  McC…, Real Estate Pro in Watertown, WI

How do I get this log home sold?

Asked by Rudolph McCormick, Watertown, WI Mon Sep 15, 2008

I have a beautiful log home in Wisconsin Dells which is priced lower than appraisal and assesment. There is no activity what so ever. I have consistantly advertized and even put it on Craigs list, and on my online newspaper in Milwaukee, Chicago, and Minneapolis. What is wrong?

Answers

4
Rudy. ...I believe the sale comes from the proper marketing. Often times we see that print ads are not as effective as online advertisement. If you are not a Real Estate Professional, reach out to an area specialist for advice to see where they draw their pool of buyers. Recent research shows that most buyers ( up to 80% ) search on line to find that perfect home. You will need to cater to the consumer and where they shop for their real estate. This is the best practice to ensure you are always doing what is best for the seller; in this case it may be yourself....If you need any further help, I would be glad to assist you. We cover The Dells area, and syndicate to over 600 e-commerce sites. Please feel free to contact our team should you need any further assistance. Linda Kruger( Andres- Kruger Team) /United Country Hamele Auction and Realty ( Portage) LindaMKruger@gmail.com 262-206-5855 Take care and good luck!
Rudy, looks like you are a Realtor? If you are a Realtor, try doing a Broker Open (throw in some incentives to the attendees) and get their feedback..
or do a Twilight Open House (Evening)
If you are not a Realtor, then get an Agent to list your home -
You definately need the assistance a trusted and full time realtor who can get your property onto Multiple Listing and in front of every broker in the state. The money you try to save on commission will be paid back over and over with a quicker sale and better price. Search for an agent in your area that is familiar with your type of house. Negotiate the commission to get it a littkle lower for you. make sure they have a great marketing and advertising campaign toget ytour house blasted out to every prospect around, you will be on your way to a sale. good luck Rudy
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
Rudy,

As you are finding it takes considerable effort to sell a home. Contact a full time real estate professional that can get the job done for you. You need much more then Craig's List to be successful.

Contact an agent and request an explanation of their comprehensive marketing plan today.