alvarezdebbie, Home Buyer in Phoenix, AZ

How do I get this house I love it?

Asked by alvarezdebbie, Phoenix, AZ Sat Mar 16, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Arizona/Phoenix/sold/979592-1825…

Answers

9
Louis Damasco’s answer
Debbie ...You are IN LUCK ! This house is available off market at $96,000 with a 5,000 non refundable deposit. and cash or hard money 7 day close. People like to rent in the area. 51st ave is good for access to Glendale, Luke etc. Rents are good for a 2100 s/f - especially for subsidized.HUD Section 8 The homes are appealing. We accomodate investors in rentals or rehabbers. Sellers with special considerations required, a delay or transfer for example, or when a 6 month sale is too long .Contact about Lou keypropin@gmail.com
The property is still available, please clik the following link to see more details:

Click to view listing(s)

Real Estate Professional / Prestige Realty
Bianca Bennett / 602-570-7898
Bianca@InvestInArizonaHomes.com
Website: http://www.InvestInArizonaHomes.com
Hey, how are you? The house is not listed, BUT I would love to help you find a house that is similar to this, which shouldn't be too hard! Feel free to shoot me an e-mail at rebeccakallhoff@gmail.com and let me know what exactly you're looking for; price range, criteria of your future home, what area you're looking for?
You can also give me a call at 480-275-9566.

I do have a website that you can feel free to check out and learn a little bit more about me and my credentials, and you can also search for some homes that would interest you!

I look forward to hearing from you soon!
that property closed on March 1st for $78,300
This home is not actively listed for sale. Here is a link to view additional homes that are similar to this home:

http://www.flexmls.com/cgi-bin/mainmenu.cgi?cmd=url+other/ru…
This home is not currently on the market. I would be happy to give you access to homes currently on the market. Just email me!
Eileen.Shapiro@nextagerp.com

I hope to be able to help you!
the link shows only a public record and a trulia value estimate it is not currently for sale!
Good Luck to you

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Hi Debbie,

Unfortunately this home closed on the 1st.

Here is the webpage: http://www.flexmls.com/cgi-bin/mainmenu.cgi?cmd=url+other/ru…

Please contact me anytime for a similar home?

Always in your service,

Representing the wine industry.

Michelle Renée Mozell
602 292-0753 Cell
480 452-0640 eFax
mmozell@cox.net

HomeSmart, Associate Broker
20860 North Tatum Blvd.
Suite 140
Phoenix, Arizona 85050
480 443-7400 HS Office
480 664-4357 HS Fax

Bergman Euro-National, Realtor®
DRE License 01879859
5850 Anderson Road
Forestville, California 95436
707 887-9822 Bergman Office
707 887-1211 Bergman Fax
http://www.northbayhomesandland.com
http://www.bergmanvineyards.com

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

Why Choose Michelle?

COMPETENCE BREEDS CONFIDENCE!

In Arizona, I am a Broker, not simply a Salesperson. I assure you, few agents provide the level of service and safety that I deliver.

Here, in California, I am a Salesperson with years of Broker experience in Arizona.

I do not suggest that other agents cannot deliver competent service; I am stating that few others can deliver in every phase of the transaction the level of understanding, devotion to selfless fiduciary care and effective and protective completion of service (whether this is a successful close of escrow or a safe cancellation of the contract) as I do.

Few agents understand the market as I do.

Few agents complete the upfront research as deliberately and protectively and comprehensively as I do.

Few agents uproot important information and documents from the listing agent as I can.

Few agents judge the offer position as I do.

Few agents understand the contract and its language as I do.

Few agents understand real estate law as I do.

Few agents understand real estate financing as I do.

Few agents understand the financial implications of a transaction as I do.

Few agents draft an accurate, effective and thoroughly protective purchase contract as I do.

Few agents understand the connectivity and power of the associated addenda as I do.

Few agents can rip though the Seller's counteroffers and addenda to protect their client from dangerous legal language as I do.

Few agents understand the language of the Inspection Report as I do.

Few agents suggest the level of associated services as I do: Lenders, inspectors, appraisers, termite/pest inspectors and contractors.

Few agents understand the mechanics of the Buyer's rights to cancellation as I do and few agents can protect their client from potential breach of contract as I do.

Few agents have the comparable oversight experience that I do.

And few agents oversee the entirety of the transaction to safely deliver every client to a successful completion, whether that be a successful close or safe termination, as I do.

Welcome Home!

Competence Breeds Confidence.

Choose Michelle Mozell.

This electronic transmission, and any documents attached hereto, may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information of Michelle Mozell, Bergman Euro-National, and HomeSmart. The information is intended only for use by the named recipient(s) named. If you have received this electronic message in error or have reason to believe you are not authorized to receive it, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the electronic message and any copies from your system. Any disclosure, copying, distribution, review, or use of the contents or information received in error or without authorization is strictly prohibited.
This home is no longer on the market, if you would like help finding another home like this one I am sure I can help you find it at the right price. Give me a call, my services cost you nothing but not using the right REALTOR can cost you thousands.
Chris Collins
602-290-0950
Re/Max Renaissance