Market Conditions in 77494>Question Details

TS, Other/Just Looking in Seabrook, TX

How do I get rental comps on a property?

Asked by TS, Seabrook, TX Mon Mar 17, 2008

I was wondering what 2bd/2 ba Townhomes in The Wharf ('04) were leasing for & what homes near 25123 Ibris Ranch Road, Katy Tx 77494 were leasing for. How would I find out?

Answers

8
This is the best tool that I have found for rental comps. Works for both rental apartments and rental houses. For a given quality of rental, is shows the mean and standard deviation of prices as well as specific comps that are on the market now
4 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 24, 2009
The local Realtors (especially those that help landlords/tenants in the community) are you best source of information. They are the only ones to have access to the local MLS and lease data. They can go back a few months or a few years if your looking for trends on how the rentals are doing.

If we can assist you with getting this information, let us know.

Mark McNitt
m 832-567-4357
Bernstein Realty, Inc
you will want to contact a professional realtor
I highly recommend asking a realtor to give you this information. They can give you very good details by using exact criteria that fits your inquiry. If you have not already recieved this information, let me know. I will provide you with a good report and up to date information on those areas.

Jason Garza,
(832)266-4576
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 23, 2012
Hi TS,
These are just approx average range.
Number of Properties: 25
( Average LeasePrice / Average SqFt ) : ( 1480 / 2088 ) = $ 0.71
YOu can contact me for further information. Thank-you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 22, 2012
Ask your Realtor to pull the comps...you will not only want sold comps, you will also want active comps to see how many like properties are on the market.
Your Realtor or your apartment locator can get you this information. They have the resources online. For the apartments, you could also call them directly.
Web Reference: http://www.ERASold4Sure.com
Hi TS, The best way to get reliable stats on the rental market in Katy,TX is to talk with a professional real estate agent. He or she can provide you with market data specific to your area and type of property. I am a REALTOR in The Woodlands area but I'd be happy to assist you. I have access to market data for all of the Houston metro area. Let me know if I can help. Kayelin