Market Conditions in 01035>Question Details

Hbarnes, Other/Just Looking in hbfinancial group

How do I find out what the average increase in property value has been in Hadley MA 01035 for the last 20?

Asked by Hbarnes, hbfinancial group Tue Nov 20, 2007

How do I find out what the average increase in property value has been in the last 20 years?

Answers

3
The best way to find out the avg. increase would be to find a realtor in the area who has access to the MLS and can give you the stats as far back as the MLS will go. That should only get you about the last 10 years, then you will have to go to the Mass Assoc. of Realtors website or the National Assoc. of Realtors website, and they should be able to direct you to the information that you are looking for. Hope that helps.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 20, 2007
Mr Barnes

The best way to find out this information is to work with a realtor who has access to the MLS. As a general rule homes double in price every 10 years nationally. As you are looking at a specific area you need regional data and that is available to us as realtors. I would love to be of assistance. Feel free to give me a call 413 824 4147. Thank you for your time. Good Luck on your home purchase or sale!!

Gary
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 9, 2008
Are you looking to buy or sell? Is this specific to a particular home or the town in general? I am in Hatfield, MA and can work on finding that data for you...It may take a day or so with all the Holiday rush, you can call me at 413 695-4479, or 413 527-3333 ext 119
Greg Dibrindisi