Market Conditions in 60073>Question Details

Mary2re, Home Seller in Lakemoor, IL

How do I find info on market conditions for zip 60073? Thank you

Asked by Mary2re, Lakemoor, IL Thu May 31, 2012

Send me your email and I can send you a market report for this area. I tried to copy and paste here but it does not post well.

Gary Geer
If you give us here a little more information we can actually help.
The market conditions in general terms really means little to the individual buyer or seller,
you want to know if you are selling, what happens in your slot of market your size, type, age
of home, i.e. what is on the market competing with your and what has recently sold for correct
pricing, if you are a buyer, you want to know from an experienced local Realtor, what you can buy
in your price range, the Realtor will ask you to get pre-approved by a lender so that you have a good
idea how much money you have as down payment and how much money you can borrow, and
so to know in which price range to search....

With just a zip code neither the Seller nor the Buyer is served well.

If you need recommendations for a good local Realtor let us know here and we are glad to make some good recommendations
@Properties North Shore, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Il. 60093
covering the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs and the fine homes of the North Shore
Edith always works in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike and she certainly goes the x-tra Mile with a Smile for all her clients with experience and market expertise

Have a wonderful Day!
I want to find out what buyers want in this zip code and what they are buying.
Mary I can give you plenty of market conditions accurately. Of course there are many sites on-line, however working with a realtor will give you the most the most up to date answers about the market, the salers, the turn around times and the conditions of the area you are contemplating about.
Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.
Thanks for asking.
What would you like to know?