Market Conditions in 12771>Question Details

Barbara, Other/Just Looking in 12771

How do I advertise my 2 approved building lots in Port Jervis, NY (Greenville)?

Asked by Barbara, 12771 Mon Jun 29, 2009

Bill Smith’s answer
Hi Barbara,
Occasionally I buy fixer upper homes and even land once in a while. Where are they? how much are you looking for them? Would you hold paper on them?
thank you,
Bill Smith
Fair Deal Home Buyer, llc
Keller Willaims realty
Web Reference:
Prices are not what they use to be so to help keep a little money in your pocket try to send a flyer to the Hudson Valley Builders Association. Maybe one of the builders will give you a call and purchase the land. This is the least expensive way to go for now. Oh, dont forget a big sign on the property! Good luck! Gina Clark, Broker, Real Estate Circuit, Middletown, NY 845-344-1480
Hi Barbara, I am not an Agent but was many years ago on Long Island. I am currently looking for a home (due to Divorce) for under $100, in a decent area...good luck to me with that! ANYWAY, when I saw you have approved lots and then I saw Greenville, have you seen the prices of houses in Greenville? MY POINT Find a reputable Realtor & or Builder... a few possibilities. Find out WHAT SCHOOL DISTRICT (unless you already know) and go from there. There are MANY couples from Manhattan that would love to raise their families in Greenville. Best of luck to you.
PS-I have worked with quite a few Realtors up here and have to say they are extremely nice for the most part but as with anything, be careful.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 6, 2013
Realtors trained in your area will offer the best results. Their contacts and expertise well worth their commission.

Remember, too that attracting people is only a small part of the real estate process.

Give one a jingle and just ask what they do for their sellers. See if you are able to match them.
Hi Barbara,

My name is Jane Panico and I am with Realty Promotions in Port Jervis. I work with a builder who is looking for property in the Greenville area to put up some new construction homes. Right now he is almost sold out in the area and he is actively looking for some more lots. Please contact me so I can get some more info on your lots and maybe we can put a deal together. Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Jane Panico
Realty Promotions
Barbara, You also want to advertise with the school district. It has alot to do with the value of your land. Good Luck! Gina Clark, Broker, Real Estate Circuit, 845-344-1480
Hi Barbara. There are many different options you can explore however the bulk of them are going to cause an outlay of funds on your part. There are newspaper ads etc...which can be very costly with a low rate of return. By placing the property with a Realtor of your choice you will be reaching a far broader audience of prospective buyers and with someone who already has these contacts in place. Please feel free to contact me at anytime to answer any questions you may have with no obligation. You may visit my website also at Thank you and have a good week.
The best way and most affordable way to market land is to have the property listed. You can then be assured that it t will be everywhere on the internet and the internet is the best way of getting your home exposed to the public. In addition to marketing your property as vacant land, I can also list it with a new construction on it. If we get a buyer for the new construction the builder will then purchase the land from you before construction begins. That way you can get double exposure. Contact me at any time at 845-754-7653 and check out my site at
Web Reference: