jfrings813, Home Buyer in North Port, FL

How did this house increase to 70,000 when it was listed for at least the last two weeks for 59,000?

Asked by jfrings813, North Port, FL Thu Jul 5, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3085328031-21107-Ionia-Ave-Po…

Answers

4
Looks like this is an offer with the bank's counter-offer.
this may be the answer:

Tenants in place until August, may be interested in staying on. Price is based on the lender's counter to a previous offer.

Here it seems the bank is setting the guideline for pricing.....If you are an interested buyer looking in this area in Florida you definitely should connect with an experienced Buyers Agent, a Realtor who will work for YOU the buyer and in YOUR best interest......

Read on for more explanation:

I am not a Real Estate Broker from your area of interest, but when I see a question like yours, then I always wonder why a Buyer anywhere is not working with an experienced local Realtor, a Buyers Agent, one who will work on behalf and in the very BEST interest of the Buyer, not only finding the properties, showing them, but also getting the Buyers pre-approved by a lender, so that they will buy within their limits and comfort zone, but there are so many details to pay attention to like the various terms of the offer, negotiations with the Seller, earnest moneys, inspection, appraisal issues, walk thru, estimates for repairs, market analysis for a property so that it will be a competitive offer and sooooo much more.

Buyers Agents are usually if the property is listed on the multiple listing services i.e. listed by a real estate company/brokerage paid by the Seller's side at the closing out of the Seller's proceeds, i.e.
the Buyers Agents services are free to you the Buyer, but your commitment and loyalty to one Buyers Agent will be required....

Give this some thought, as the questions you asked are concerned, your Buyers Agent will be able to get you all the answers, and more than that also what the assessments cover, as this is different for each condo, pets allowed or not etc. etc.
DO NOT DO THIS ON YOUR OWN …. FOR YOUR OWN PROTECTION…….
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
The new list price is based on the lender's counter offer to a previous offer. This is now a lender approved price and not just the price the listing agent listed it at. It is a short sale. I would be happy to explain how the short sale process works if you are interested in this home. There are other listings in Port Charlotte I could send you. Or you can search on my web site at tammyhayesre.mfr.mlxchange.com.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Green Lion Realty, Port Charlotte, FL
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185
The property is a short sale. It is very possible when the lender had the property appraised they countered the offer at $70,000 which would result in the price increase. In most (not all but most) cases the lender doesn't approve the listing price of a short sale - they have a BPO (brokers price opinion of value) or an appraisal done once an offer has been received to determine what they are willing to let the property sell for.