Market Conditions in 77041>Question Details

Huyennhi, Other/Just Looking in Houston, TX

How can i value my property locate at good location?

Asked by Huyennhi, Houston, TX Mon Apr 26, 2010

Answers

6
Huyennhi
Have you gotten the answer you were looking for? The value of a home is dependent on many factors, Location, Condition, Upgrades and Demand all play an important part is placing a value on the propery. A Realtor will be able to determine the market value of the property because of the access to information that you may not have. An Appraisor would be able to determine the loan value of the property based on the same factors. These two amounts may not be the same.

The fact is a property is only worth what a buyer is willing to pay and what a seller is willing to let it go for and the Bank will not lend more than the appraised value.

Do your self a favor and hire an experienced Realtor to help you set the value of your home. You may be money ahead. Best Wishes
Huyennhi,
Contacting with a local Realtor is the key to learn more about your home's value in todays Real Estate Market.
Pelin
http://www.dallashomelist.com
Hi Huyennhi,

If you need an accurate price for your home, you need to have a market analysis of your neighborhood. I'm sure any Realtor would be more than happy to provide you one for free. If I can help you in anyway, just email me or give me a call. I'm here to help you. Have a wonderful day!
Hello, again Huyennhi - Arriving at an ideal price is hardly an outcome of guesswork. As a skilled Realtor I recommend purchase or sales prices only after I have carefully considered review of the property's condition, location, structure, amenities, and functionality, all tempered by the realities of regional competition (CMA) and the economic environment.

It is important to price your property correctly to help it sell as quickly as possible and for the best price possible. Call when you have more questions. Thanks, Kathleen (281) 799-4002
Good Afternoon, Huyennhi.
If you will paste this link in your browser it will show you how homes sales in the 77041 zip code are doing. Now if your property is in a different zip code the information will need to be re-addressed so you will have the information for the correct area.

http://members.har.com/reports/m/2-77041.pdf

Call me if I can help. I am a Realtor and I do pricie comparisons and list properties. We can visit about the special qualities of your property and your needs and expectations. I try to educate my clients so they don't feel uneasy about the selling or buying process.
Call me when you are ready. Kathleen Hamid (281) 799-4002
Hi Huyen,
The best way is to have a Realtor prepare a CMA for you. When we do this, we pull the sold properties that are most comparable to your property that have sold over the last 6 months. We can give you an educated estimate on what your property might sell for. The other way would be to pay $350-400 to an appraiser and have them prepare one for you. Please let me know if I can help in any way.

Amber Carrillo, Broker/Owner
It Homes
832~643~5632
http://www.ithomesonline.com