Market Conditions in Nekoosa>Question Details

Jacki Smith, Home Buyer in Wisconsin Rapids, WI

How can i figure out market rate on a home?

Asked by Jacki Smith, Wisconsin Rapids, WI Sun Sep 27, 2009

Answers

3
Hi Jacki, when looking to buy a home you would be well served if you would be working with your own buyers agent. It does not cost you anything except the loyalty to this agent, i.e. once you find the right home, you write the contract and do the negotiations with that agent!

So finding out how much a home is worth, what your first offer should be like and what your negotiations should bring you at the end, i.e. the final terms and sale price, is the job of a buyers agent, and in order for you to feel comfortable and be well educated this Buyers Agent will provide you with a market overview of recently sold homes and those currently on the market that are most similar to the one you intend to make an offer on.

If you need me to refer you to an experience partner Agent in your area of Wisconsin Rapids WI, contact me directly and I will pass your contact info on to the agent and give you the agent's contact info as well so that you can meet and discuss your circumstances in detail and for the agent to assist you from beginning to end.

Edith Karoline YourRealtor4Life!
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients...
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Jacki,

The best way to get the market value of the home that you are asking is call the agent
specializing in your neighborhood. This is my recommendation to you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 27, 2009
If you are refering to "market value" you can dontact a real estate professional and request them to do a FREE comparitive market analysis or spend $300-$400 for an appraisal.