Deborah, Home Seller in North Park, Chicago,...

How can I get a comparative market analysis for my condo?

Asked by Deborah, North Park, Chicago, IL Mon Apr 21, 2008

Answers

6
Neil Woodward’s answer
by far the best way to get the latest comps in your area is to consult a local Realtor, they have information on the MLS and the the bank repos that will affect the value or salability of your condo
Deborah use a Realtor from the area. This Realtor Robert from Plainfield has probably never even been through the North Park neighborhood.
Call a local Realtor and ask them to do a CMA for you. Most Realtors will be glad to do that for you.
Hello Deborah.
The best thing to do is call a Realtor in your area and ask them to complete a CMA for you. They will ask you some questions about your Condo. If you need me to help you out by referring you to an agent in your area, then please let me know.
Thank you!
Selena
(541) 390-0595
Deborah, I would be happy to assist you with putting a CMA together for you condo. Give me a call if you.
Deborah-

That's all you need to do is call a local Realtor and tell them you would like to have a CMA done on your property. They will compare your unit to active condos and recent solds to give you a market price. If you are planning on selling and that's the reason for the CMA ask them do give you a net sheet which would give you an idea of the costs involved with selling.

I hope that helps.