Market Conditions in Crete>Question Details

Jane, Other/Just Looking in Crete, IL

How can I fine some more statistics like sales volume of property in 2009, or how much property German, English, etc people bought in 2008. Thanks in

Asked by Jane, Crete, IL Thu Feb 4, 2010

advance (my e-mail: ivanova@dchmt.com)

Answers

3
Extensive statistics including sales volume, number of homes sold, average days on market and months' supply of inventory is available through the Multiple Listing Service, using software called AgentMetrics. I have access to all of that information and will be happy to send a report for Crete (which is broken down monthly for the past two years). The report will come in a .pdf file and includes charts for easy interpretation. Just send me an e-mail at remax4houses@aol.com and I'll get it to you within 24 hours.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 7, 2010
Thanks, I'll try to search there
Jane,

I'm not sure whatever site is out there would even be accurate.

No one takes a "poll" at the end of a transaction on who and where the purchaser's were or where they came from.

Stat's on sales volume in an area in a particular year can be found through many National Association of Realtor's. Their websites have graphs & charts answering many statistical questions on the market.