Palmbaygirl, Renter in Palm Bay, FL

How can I find out about lease purchase OR even better, Seller Financed homes for sale in Palm Bay,FL?

Asked by Palmbaygirl, Palm Bay, FL Tue Jul 3, 2012

My credit is bad but my income is good.Getting back on track with paying my bills on time.Tired of paying someone else's rent though and would like to own by the end of the year...

Answers

5
Hi Palm Bay Girl,

I don't blame you for growing tired of throwing your money away on rent. Not only are you giving up the equity you could be earning but also the tax breaks associated with owning your own home. with interest rates at all time lows and rental rates at all time highs, owning a home has never looked better!

The first step is to find an experienced agent who knows Palm Bay and the intricacies associated with lease purchases and owner held mortgages. I have been assisting clients just like yourself for over 20 years and would be happy to help you anytime if you have not already chosen a qualified Realtor.

Your agent will not only identify properties that fit your needs but ensure that your best interests are a top proirity and advise you and negotiate on your behalf accordingly. A great agent can save you thousands and make sure that you are protected from common issues both now and in the future.

Feel free to check out my website at http://www.staceysells.com or contact me ANYTIME with questions, etc.

I would be happy to help you! Best Wishes on your path to Homeownership!
Most homes that are lease purchase are not advertised that way, they are homes for sale that the seller has to leave but has not sold. Working with a good buyer broker can help you to identify homes such as this. With seller financing most require a large amount down, the agent can help you with this also.
Palmbaygirl;
I found 2 homes in Palm Bay with a lease purchase option:

http://www.brevardmls.com/brv/maildoc/3055546_1341322090-Jul…

Please let me know if interested.

Phil Rotondo, Realtor
ERA Showcase Properties and Investments
Palm Bay
mailto:phil@321property.com
Rent to own a couch not a house, they are not the same thing. I would also chat with your favorite loan officer before throwing away your hard earned money. When it comes time for the “buyer” to get a loan the terms of the lease option will probably not work out the way you expect. A mortgage underwriter will follow the guidelines not the contract between the seller and tenant.

See the link below, good luck,
You just have to search for them. It takes a little more looking because your options will be limited in the current market. There are a few owner finance or lease purchase homes available but not many. If you are interested in a specific area or neighborhood you may not find anything but if you are willing to broaden your search you might get lucky. I was working with someone very recently who was looking for owner finance options and we found only 7 homes in the entire county that were even remote possibilities. Be careful and check interest rates - some owners are offering financing at extremely high rates and require large down payments.