Market Conditions in Detroit>Question Details

mgwoody3, Home Buyer in

How bad is crime in this neighborhood?

Asked by mgwoody3, Thu Aug 8, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/1080737773-13135-Manor-St-DET…

Answers

3
I think that with any area within the city and surrounding suburbs for that matter, there is a level of some crime. One way, if you're local, to get an idea about any specific area is to drive by the neighborhood see how many abandoned homes there are and if they have been stripped down or not. You will be able to see that from your car, if the windows are gone, front door missing etc. and also speaking with the neighbors is a good idea as well. We also provide this as a service to canvas the area and do recon work for our prospective buyers. Feel free to contact me for any further information.

Embry M Webb ABR, e-Pro, RDCPro
A-Mac Realty

313.473.9005 direct
248.236.1382 office direct

Embry M Webb ABR, e-Pro, RDCPro
A-Mac Realty

313.473.9005 direct
248.236.1382 office direct
You should go talk to the neighbors on that street and area. They can give you the best info.
A Real Detroit Realtor
Delores Goodson 313-575-2336
Front Page Realty