Sam, Home Buyer in

How are homes selling in the East Side of Danville CA?

Asked by Sam, Wed Aug 15, 2007

Answers

5
West side Danville continues to be in demand because of it's charm! However, there won't be much happening now through January as is typical for this time of the year. Having said that, I have two suggestions:
1. Pricing is the number one thing that will sell your home more than ever in this market. If you are not EXTREMELY COMPETITIVE, your home will sit and become a stale listing, which attracts mostly investors or buyers who only bid very low when the home has been on the market for a long time.
2. Besides price, buyers are negotiating on work to be done to homes - pest inspection reports, home inspection reports, fireplace and roof reports are common. In order to protect yourself and not waste your time locating a buyer only to find out within 1-2 weeks that the buyer wants to continue negotiations, be sure to order your inspections in advanced ONLY from extremely honest and reliable firms who are highly regarded in the real estate industry. Therefore, when an offer is presented, you can negotiate EXACTLY what you will and will not take care of as part of the sale. The last thing you want is to sell your home and then have it come back on the market within a week or two. It is VERY confusing to Realtors because they assume something is wrong with the home!
Web Reference: http://TheFranichTeam.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 27, 2010
Hello Sam,

If you are curious because you have a home in the Eastside Danville to sell, I can send you a CMA report, which would show you all listings, time on the market, properties pending and those that have sold. If you are looking to buy, prices are soft right now, but sales activity is brisk for most part. That is due to the pricing adjustment. Well-priced properties are not staying on the market very long; some are experiencing multiple offers.

Call me if you'd like more in depth information.

Isabelle Javier
Sotheby's Realty
925-209-1370
Not as good as the Westside. I own and live on the East side since 1993, but the West side draws more attention lately.
Either side Danville is a great place to live and raise a family. Call if you want more advise. Randy925-989-7145
There less than 5 homes on the East and has always been a good draw and sell. Danville's inventory on the East side is pretty fluid at this time. Are you condsidering a single or multi level on the East side? let me know as I pretty familiar with the current inventory.
Web Reference: http://pamwinterbauer.com
Pam Winterba…, Real Estate Pro in San Ramon, CA
The good thing is that there are only 183 homes currently on the market (as of the end of July) in Danville. Well priced homes are still selling quickly. What are you looking for specifically? Check ut 121 Wilshire Court....huge price reduction....down to $899k.....4 BR/2.5 BA....no rear neighbors.....more info at 121wilshirecourt.com
Web Reference: http://www.cindihagley.com
Cindi Hagley, Real Estate Pro in Pleasanton, CA