Market Conditions in Lebanon>Question Details

Austin.t.you…, Home Buyer in Lebanon, OR

Houses for 2 dollars

Asked by Austin.t.young, Lebanon, OR Wed Feb 20, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Oregon/Lebanon/sold/574932-1739-…

Answers

2
Austin,

Not sure what you mean by "Houses for 2 dollars". To my knowledge there are no such homes on the market at this time. Is it possible to "buy" a house for $2 dollars? Sure, but that is highly unlikely in today's day and age... Most "sales" of a nominal or $0 are usually for the transfer of ownership on paper...

Feel free to contact me if you have questions or if I have misunderstood your question.
Let me tell you this, I have in my hand a $20 and if $2 homes were real I would have 5.

There are some rare cases where a house or property sold for $1, but you better start looking into what else they bought for that dollar, like a $20,000 tax lien, or a law suit, or $5,000 HOA lien or a house with asbestosis. Those talking about the $1 house usually have a book or a course they are selling, which is not because they don't have a dollar. Don't believe all you hear.