owlspirit33, Home Buyer in Los Lunas, NM

Homes in the Heights???? Houston?

Asked by owlspirit33, Los Lunas, NM Thu Jan 3, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/1082252228-3506-Almond-Creek-…

Mark McNitt’s answer
This home is located in southeast Houston known as "Clear Lake" or "Friendswood". This area is close to Galveston Bay, Johnson Space Center (home of NASA) and lots of boating options. About 20-25 miles from downtown Houston.

The Heights is an area just northwest of downtown Houston, maybe 2-3 miles. This area is known for its Victorian styled homes and large oak trees. New construction here as well, but overall smaller lots. The Clear Lake area would be more affordable being farther out.

We assist many relocation buyer's moving to Houston. We can set up a private web portal to access listings via a customized search, provide tours or homes, schools and more. Let us know if you need assistance and we can mail you a relocation packet. Let us know how we can help.

Mark McNitt
m 832-567-4357
Bernstein Realty, Inc.

Not sure if you are trying to figure out if this home is in the Heights, Houston area, or if you are looking to find something in the Heights area. As one of my peers answered, the link you provided shows that this home is in the Clear Lake area. Since you are writing from New Mexico, you may be trying to figure information on some areas in and around Houston. Are you planning to move here or are you looking for investment property?

If you are specific about what you are looking for, please give some more details so we can better help you.

I have an old friend whom resides in the Heights & builds homes in the Heights. I can get you a great prices. Contact me when you have an opportunity.

Joe Cano - Realtor/Locator
(281) 785-5132
Web Reference: http://joelocator.com
The Heights and all the premier neighborhoods in Houston are difficult for buyers right now. Get your realtor to create a watch list for the area you like and go see the homes you like as soon as they come on the market. You need to act quickly when you like one.
Web Reference: http://www.DaveRealty.com
This home is currently available, but is not located in The Heights area of Houston. It is actually located in the North Fork Subdivision in Clear Lake just south of Houston. Let me know if there is any other way I can help. Talk to you soon...V

What would you like to know about the Heights? The Heights is in the city close to downtown. It is a very eclectic neighborhood with a mixture of homes and town homes. The link you sent is for Clear Lake which is a suburb of Houston. You get more for your money in the suburbs. It just depends on your lifestyle. If I can help you find a home, please contact me.

Debbie Strudler