Marva, Home Buyer in Atlanta, GA

Homes in atlanta under $75000.

Asked by Marva, Atlanta, GA Mon Nov 18, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3118553431-95-Forsyth-St-SW-5…

Answers

6
There are some good properties still on the market in that price point, but they do not last long at all. In this market it is hard to get everything you may want (good school district, nice/safe area, newer construction, etc) for under $100k, but these types of listings do pop up every now and then. When they do come on the market, be prepared and plan to act very quickly. Not only will there be a lot of competition for these types of properties, but there will also be a great deal of investors (cash buyers) after them as well.

Feel free to contact me at anytime if I can further assist you.
I have a beautiful totally renovated Townhouse For Sale for $69,900. 3br 2.5 baths,with a 1 car garage in 30035. Can not be investment property at this time. NOT a Short Sale. Relocating. Hardwood floors downstairs. Marble & Granite Baths + Contact me- budpcola@att.net for more info/pics Will pay selling agent 3%
Flag Thu Feb 20, 2014
There are still really good buys out there. However, major hedge funds scoop up houses in this price range fast. When you find something that meets your objectives you need to be prepared to put an offer in QUICKLY! I had a first time home buyer lose his dream home just last week because he waited for his family to see it first. He was heartbroken.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 30, 2013
Plan on being in a bad neighborhood for that price
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 23, 2013
I currently have 2 listings under 75,000 in Atlanta. If you are interested please contact me quickly at 770-719-9000 or jim@thgreo.com.
Jim.

I would interested and viewing both properties -- Please send me info

Gracemeansangel@yahoo.com
Janelle
Flag Sat Nov 23, 2013
YES! There are some good ones still left. You have to work with a full time agent to catch these homes cause they go under contract FAST! Let me know if I can assist you as I cover Cobb and Fulton County.
Amanda Vanwinkle
vanwinklea@bellsouth.net
Hi Marva, are you in need of assistance in finding homes under $75,000?
They are getting very scarce and you would need to act rather quickly on some of them.
Also, please keep in mind that because the price is low does not mean the condo association is low as well.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.

Tiffany Hankerson
Associate Broker
Drake Realty
404-433-4184 Direct
770-565-2044 Office
866-260-7180 Fax