Niranjan Des…, Home Owner in 73170

Home selling vs renting or rent to buy, what is the best option in current market?

Asked by Niranjan Desai, 73170 Tue Jul 31, 2012

I have a property in SW Oklahoma City in Stone Meadows subdivision, 529 SW 156th St. How much this property worth in current market? How long it will take to sell?

Answers

5
Niranjan,

If your family needs to sale their home or keep the property and rent it out will depend on your situation. Either option is a successful option, depending on your family's needs.

Looking 6 months back, w/ a 15% + or - comp on sqft and your neighborhood specific as the criteria.

1. Average $/sqft = 81.84 (retail sales and not whole sale)
2. Average MLS DOM = 77 days on the market

Market Value estimated at 178,656, suggested list price of 179,900 dollars.

I have sold 2 houses in your neighborhood over the last 5 years. I would like to send you my Market Valuation Packet. Please contact me at Josh@JoshBarnettOKC.com and I will forward my packet for your review.

Josh Barnett, Realtor
Metro First Realty
Web Reference: http://www.1ListingFee.com
After looking at some numbers, it looks like most of the sales are for homes in the 1800-1900 square foot range. There have been 8 recent sales ranging from 136,900 to 187,500 but some of those had a 3 car garage and it looks like you have just 2. Average days on the market was 72 days which is good.

If you need more info, just call me at 405-378-4442.

Russell Benson, REALTOR
Prudential Alliance Realty
Stone Meadows is typically a good area to sell in. Of course it's all about condition and price. On the other side of that coin, you can rent a house there easy. I had one there that was $950.00 per month. It was older but nice.

The average time on the market is less than 90 days BUT our inventory is way down so that helps plus rates are still very good. Your house is in an area I specialize in. I have been with the same company in the same area for 14 years.

I can assist with lawn care, repairs and updates if you need it. I would be happy to prepare you a no cost market review of your property and email you one of my custom marketing brochures that contains excellent information along with tips on how to get the most out of your home.

I look forward to hearing from you anytime.

Russell Benson, REALTOR
Prudential Alliance Realty
405.378.4442
rbenson@okcrealtors.com
http://www.RealEstateOKC.com
Home sales continue to rise in Oklahoma. At this time it is still what many call a buyers market with the historical low interest rates and with the low supply of good condition re-sales. Meaning not bank owned homes, being sold AS-IS, etc. With that said now is a great time to sell, if your are in a position to do so.

I would be happy to conduct a Comparative Market Analysis for you on your home and review how many days homes in your area have been on the market before they sold.

Feel free to contact me or you may email me if you would like; see my profile for further contact information.

Julie Gray Thrash
Realtor Associate
OK City Properties, Inc.
405-640-6621-mobile
Hi Niranjan,

I'll be glad to help you with a CMA on your home. If you would, please just click on my photo to contact me and provide me with your e-mail address. I'll then provide you with your answers and then some.