Willowen1, Home Buyer in Long Beach, CA

Home for sale in Bixby Hills.

Asked by Willowen1, Long Beach, CA Fri May 11, 2012

location on Rancho Drive.

Answers

3
No bull. No Sales Scripts. http://www.r2mihomes.com
I will show up at your place with a calculator, blank paper, pen and list of homes for us to go view, as that is the competition buyers will be looking at.
Get Facts! Not Scripts!
Strong Agent
Great Results that benefit you the seller
I see you actually posted two inquiries. I presumed you were looking for information about a home on Rancho Dr.

If you are thinking about listing a home, you need to interview agents. The interview process will enable you to evaluate what will be done to help you receive the most for your home. First Team Real Estate markets your home! Anyone can place a sign in the ground, but you want exposure! First Team Real Estate is the best at marketing your property.

I would like to share with you our 20+ page brochure which outlines the benefits of working with the No. 1 independent Broker in California and is the #8 broker all of the United States!

First Team Real Estate is the Number 1 Broker in Long Beach, when ranked by the Total Sales in Units Mkt Share (CARATS) for all of 2011, with 5.2% of all sales transaction!

I may be reached via email (jeromehodge@firstteam.com) or my cell phone (562.413.6068). I look forward to establishing a meeting with you so we may discuss the advantages of working with the number 1 brokage.

Kindest regards.

Jerome Hodge
First Team Real Estate
Cell No. 562.413.6068
Hello, I would love to possibily help you with the sale of your home. I specialize in helping homeowners. Please call me at 562-225-6602. You can also see lots of recommendations on my website: http://www.SaveWithPaul.com Thank you, Paul Armstrong