Market Conditions in 71639>Question Details

Kendrick, Both Buyer and Seller in Atlanta, GA

Ho do you feel about the rehab of small town america. I would like to begin a face lift on the City of Dumas

Asked by Kendrick, Atlanta, GA Sun Aug 10, 2008

both commercial and residental.

Answers

1
I am not familiar with Dumas, but it has been a 15 year project in Hot Springs and it has changed the dynamics and property value in this town. I am on my 6th building personally and have helped with countless in our town. If you buy right and have accurate calculations of expense it works very well. Make sure your contractors are well educated! You should be very hands on or have someone you trust with your debit card! It would be very wise to interview several agents to find one that can really negotiate and has a vast knowledge of the area. I would not tell them you were looking to buy several places, just tell them of one first..you will see their motivation to help you. Please contact me for any more info on how this rehab of Hot Springs has gone. My knoeledge could prevent road bumps for you! Chris