aykut.erguven, Home Buyer in Jacksonville, FL

Hi,l want to know are the home prises in jaksonville low or high these days especially whether we consider the last year 's prises thanks

Asked by aykut.erguven, Jacksonville, FL Sun Jul 21, 2013

Answers

6
The great thing about Jacksonville is we have affordable homes in almost every area of the city.The prices have gone up from last year in many areas....yet...they are still very affordable, especially if you are paying with a mortgage...interest rates are very low now......but, remember CASH is KING and IF you are paying with cash you can also get a terrific deal. Let us help you explore ALL your options....contact us at your convenience.

Donna Delegal
"The Real Estate Lady"
Oceanside Real Estate
startpacking@comcast.net
(904) 732-PACK 732-7225 Hickory Delegal / h.delegal@comcast.net / 463-5664
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 12, 2013

They have increased from last year, but are still very reasonable. With interest rates creeping back up I would recommend purchasing sooner rather than later. You will get more house for your money. I would love to help you find a home in the area. Please call me at 904-476-4120 to discuss or email me at paige@paigewajsman.com . I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Paige Wajsman
The Paige Wajsman Team
Generally, year on year stats in almost every category are higher this year than last. Month on month stats are flattening as a result of seasonal shifts. The actual net change depends on the zip code. Absortion rates and prices are in the green in areas such as Southside, Mandarin, Beaches, but be mindful that inventory is incredibly low. I can give you more exact numbers if you have a particular area you're interested in.

Chad Harris
REALTOR® CNAS, CNBS
904-894-3313
Stay out of Jacksonville if you don't know the area. Housing prices are approx. $20,000 or more than last year. The electric company (JEA) is one of the highest in the State. Car insurance rates are also high.
Great question....it is TRUE....what you hear on the news...what you see in the newspapers...it is TRUE......prices of homes are rising....about 5-10% more than last year...AND...interest rates are creeping UP also....BUT....prices are STILL much lower than before the recession and the interest rates are STILL so LOW it is hard to believe! If you are "on the fence " about buying a home...do not wait long.....if YOU choose...we are here to assist you every step of the way. Great homes are available in every price point...so...no matter your budget...you can find a lovely home. We hope we get to meet you in the near future....Thank you for this VERY TIMELY question.

Donna Delegal
"The Real Estate Lady"
Oceanside Real Estate
startpacking@comcast.net
(904) 732-PACK 732-7225
They have gone up about 10% from last year. Interest rates are aslo going up but stabelized last week. So now is the time to get more house for you money.