ramkumar_sam…, Home Buyer in Lincolnshire, IL

Hi do you see prices stabilzing or dropping further heading into summer?see a drop of 8% compared to last yr in Buffalo Grove Thanks!

Asked by ramkumar_sambasivam, Lincolnshire, IL Mon Apr 2, 2012

Answers

5
Michael Lescher’s answer
Our Offices list a lot of foreclosed homes from a number of different sources and the word from all of them is that there will be a big increase in foreclosed homes going on the market in the coming months now that the "robo-signing" lawsuits have been settled. Market areas that were impacted by a large number of foreclosures can expect continued downward pressure on prices. It remains to be seen how that affects neighboring markets.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 2, 2012
This is a good article that talks about the market across the country...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/15/us-home-buying-season-f…

Kati
Great question. Many people ask every day. Depends on location, time on market and condition of home is what I believe. If there are homes you are wondering about in another location let me try to give you a more exact answer when you contact me. Or if you r asking about your home in Buffalo Grove, again send me the sub-division or location and I can be more exact for you. Use to live in BG myself!
Thanks for your question.
Coleen
Home prices in Buffalo Grove have started to stabilize. In some cases, depending on location and condition, multiple offers are coming in in homes
Prices tend to increase or at least stabalize in the summer months as buying increases and average time on the market decreases. If you are thinking abour listing a home, do it in the Spring or Summer. If buying, prices are better in the winter. These are general market trends and your experience may be different.