Joan, Home Buyer in Cranford, NJ

Hi can you tell me the monthly maintenance on this property. Thank you.

Asked by Joan, Cranford, NJ Fri Dec 14, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3088347492-1200-Springfield-A…

Answers

3
You got your answers to your question below, but I strongly agree with other Realtors, do work with an experienced buyers agent, his or her expertise, market knowledge, negotiation skills, and guidance
throughout the process are invaluable. You need to get the advice of a professional to become a well
informed buyer. What is required from you the buyer is to commit to ONE trusted Realtor, and be
absolutely loyal to that Realtor so that he or she can be loyal to you as well, and do the best job possible in your very BEST interest. Buyers agents for properties listed with a brokerage and on the multiple listing service are usually paid out of the proceeds of the seller at the closing..... Your loyalty
is all that is required and your trusted buyers agent will become your one stop real estate resource center...

Do not do it alone!

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more
EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com

Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 14, 2012
Hi Joan,the maintenance fee is $248/month,property taxes $7766/year,Contact me if you are interested take a look inside.There are other units available.Please visit my website for more information.
Hi again Joan,
The fee for this one is $248 / Monthly
I strongly suggest to find a buyers' agent, when you are ready to buy. Many think that they will safe money by going directly to the sellers agent, but end up regretting that very soon.

Armin