Market Conditions in 70119>Question Details

cindy_scott, Home Buyer in New Orleans, LA

Hi, I'm thinking about buying a double in my neighborhood as rental property. I'd like to take out a mortgage on my residence (no existing mortgage.)

Asked by cindy_scott, New Orleans, LA Fri Nov 22, 2013

Looking for financing and a good appraisal, but there are very few good comps in my neighborhood. Any suggestions?

Answers

6
That neighborhood is your double in?
An appraiser may pull comparable properties from other neighborhoods as long as the underlying site values are similar. There are many guidelines an appraiser must follow in order to satisfy the banks. I would know as I am also an appraiser. You may also pass on any comps you think are best in your neighborhood. Now keep in mind, comps are not only sales from your neighborhood but comparable properties. If you have any questions you may contact me (504)606-9914 or click on my profile and send me an email. Good luck!
Hi Cindy! Please contact me at (504)495-8499 and I would be happy to refer you to a couple of Mortgage Companies that can assist you with financing. If you are able to get FHA financing, the mortgage company will order the appraisal from their list of FHA appraisers.

My Business Partner, Dawn Holmes and I would welcome the opportunity to assist you with finding your Multi-Family Home. We can put you on a automatic email list to receive properties as soon as they hit the market.

Thanks and have a GREAT day!

JEANELL LARRY & DAWN HOLMES
Your N'Awlins Realtor TEAM
Email: DawnandJeanell@gmail.com
Search for Properties: http://www.NOLAhomesjust4you.com

Keller Williams Realty CCWP
1601 Belle Chasse Hwy, Ste 101
Gretna, LA 70056
"Licensed in Louisiana"
If you need an agent that will assist and help in your real estate needs , please give me a call. We have a loan originator in the office that will be able to assist you for your financial availability options. Hope to hear from you soon!
Best's, Maurizio
Cal me
At 615-2333
And I can help you.
Web Reference: http://Iansellsnola.com
What kind of specific services are you inquiring about? Please clarify so I can assist you better