Market Conditions in Loop>Question Details

Alessia, Home Buyer in Turin, NY

Hi!I'm looking for a 2bedroom aptm for rent (month to month). Can you help me? Thanks

Asked by Alessia, Turin, NY Sun Mar 9, 2008

Answers

2
Randall Lancaster’s answer
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
yes- please call me at 847-420-9734. Thanks!!