Market Conditions in Detroit>Question Details

Sarah_bales09, Home Buyer in Detroit, MI

Hi, I'm From the UK, looking at a second home in the U.S, can I ask why this house is so cheap?

Asked by Sarah_bales09, Detroit, MI Thu May 30, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3114917405-19178-Sherwood-St-…

Answers

9
Please email me at crystal@crystalhardison.com or call me at 313-790-4484
If you looking for a home in Detroit, call me. A Real Detroit Realtor, that live and work in Detroit.
313-575-2336 Delores Goodson, Front Page Realty
Hi Sarah

I am also from the UK and have purchased property in Detroit - Drop me an email to LadyG_DHQ@hotmail.com - I can respond to you direct
In that area there is alot of industrial business. It is not as bad as some areas of Detroit, there are worse. It is only a mile or so from where Marshall Mathers grew up. Give Crystal a call or email, if she works in that area she can probably assist you with homes.
Thanks guys, yes I did notice the bars and I have heard that areas in Detroit are bad but as the houses look lovely I had to ask the question, I live in Kingston Upon Hull and the houses generally match the bad area, could anybody please recommend any good areas of Detroit if there is any? very flexible as to where we are looking at, thanks, Sarah
Please call or email me. I can locate homes in the area you want. 313-790-4484 or crystal@crystalhardison.com
It is generally not a good area, did you notice the bars on the windows.
Agree w/powell.I would not be interested if it was free!!
Because its in a really bad area.