Rosemarie Br…, Real Estate Pro in Savannah, GA

Hi. I like this house, but it has for sales for years. Does anyone know why it hasn't sold?Location? Upkeep? No yard? Parking lot next door? Thanks!

Asked by Rosemarie Brown, Savannah, GA Thu May 30, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Georgia/Savannah/sold/737645-616…

Answers

2
Hey Rosemarie,

Thank you for the question again, and as Ben stated it was withdrawn in 2010. Even before that it has been on and off the Market since 2004, and listed as high as $895,000.

I would be glad to reach out the listing agent if you are still interested in this property. Let me know and have a great evening.
this property actually was withdrawn from market back on 06/11/10. The last list price was at $485,000 and was activate at this price for 858 before expiration.
Thanks Ben. I actually looked at it in 2008. It was a beautiful home but couldn't afford it then. The price has come down significantly. Just wondered if the parking lot next door or the general neighborhood and location was the problem. We drove by it last August...still empty.BTY...NOT from Savannah but want to move there someday....so not really familiar with neighborhoods and"good" locations. Thanks again for your help.
Flag Thu May 30, 2013