cindiabbott, Home Buyer in Escondido, CA

Hi Are there corral's that are set up and come with the property?

Asked by cindiabbott, Escondido, CA Mon Sep 30, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/40217928-11498-Turner-Heights…

Answers

1
Hi Cindy, Thank you very much for sending your question my way. I have been riding since I was 3 years old and most of the time had my horses at home where I didn't have to trailer them. For the time I did board and had to trailer I wasn't very happy. I understand what you're looking for completely and wish I could tell you that my listing could provide that for you but it's not the case. So sorry. I do believe that I could find you a suitable property with choices of places to ride to right from your home. If you would like to enlist my assistance please give me a call so we can discuss this further. I do know of some great areas that you may really like.
Best wishes, thank you again for your contact.
Sharon
Hi what area's do you primarily work in? I am so up in the air right now I don't really know where I want to live? Right now I am living in Fallbrook and I like it but I have decided that I want to sell my house.
I don't like the location It is on a busy road and I have horses that I am boarding because my property just is'nt set up for horses.
This is my email address cindiabbott@ymail.com if you come across anything in the bonsall, hidden hills,Deluz areas in the mid to upper 300,000 please get back to me.
As I mentioned I am not really set on any area so if you see something that I could ride off of please include that as well.
Elfin Forest is out of my price range but if there is any area that backs up to it ?
Thanks,Cindi Abbott
Flag Tue Oct 1, 2013