Market Conditions in Derry>Question Details

Stevedepaula…, Home Owner in Windham, NH

Hey guys we lived in the home from 1971 to 2010. The things not repalced in this home: Leach and septic are forty (40) years old and need to be repalc

Asked by Stevedepaulajr, Windham, NH Thu Oct 18, 2012

This question was asked from…

The address on the house they originally commentd on was 2 Thomas. you can see it in the 'http link" in blue to where the ad uesd to be before it was removed.
What house are you talking about? I havwe owned 16 North Shore Road in Derry, NH since 1994....
It was good you came on to clarify, sounds like you did alot of work to improve the home. Congratulations on your sale.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 30, 2012
we bought the house when it went as a foreclosure in 2010 till l 2012> we just sold it. the roof was done as well as the basement and the septic is fine as well as we have fixed everything that needed to be fixed > Bank of America never winterized anything in the home so we had to replace the floors and carpets.
what house are you talking about? I still own 16 north Shore Road in Derry, NH...
Flag Mon Jan 14, 2013
I would be happy to help you with your question but, it didn't come through complete, feel free to contact me at .
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 2, 2012